Exercises for the Brain - "Through the Year" is the first in a series of monthly theme-based, large print puzzle books.
Exercises for the Brain - "Food for Thought" is the second of the series.
Because of the familiar content, easy to read print and fun activities, it is an ideal way for everyone to stimulate his/her brain and help his/her mind sharp. This booklet can also be beneficial to those recovering from brain injuries and/or stroke because of the cognitive stimulation that it offers in a simple, yet interesting format.
1. Word Search: Find the listed words in the puzzle and circle them.
2. Crossword Puzzle: Read the clues and fill in the correct answers, one letter per square.
3. Word Search with Hidden message: Solve the puzzle like a regular word search. Once you have found all the words, circle the remaining letters and find a hidden message.
4. Word Scramble: Unscramble each group of words to make a word from the word box.
5. Coded Words: Look at each number that stands a letter of the alphabet. Write the correct letter above the number to find the coded word and phrase.
6. Story Fill-Ins: Read the story and fill in the blanks with the correct word.